The V2 GKTECH front S chassis knuckles have been developed with the learnings from our previous V1 aluminium knuckles and we now present a light weight, sheet metal design after hundreds of hours of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to improve the strength of the product but also keep the weight down. With circa 60 degrees of steering lock being able to be achieved with ease whilst keeping a linear steering response these knuckles are suited to drift or circuit racers.
2 Položka položky
Pozor: Posledné kusy na sklade!
- spindle height raised 40mm's for roll center and bump steer correction
- Circa 60 degrees of steering lock
- lightweight (S13 version is 3.1kg and S14/S15 is 3.15kg
- S13 and S14/S15 specific versions
- linear steering response for optimal drive
- Our offset steering rack extenders offer an additional 19mm's of steering rack travel and help to avoid steering bind. They are required to get maximum steering lock and as such, are recommended.
- Steering lock of 60+ degrees quoted is based on having wheel clearance. If you have high offset wheels and your wheel hits the chassis then you may get less than this amount of steering lock.
- Will not work with some brake caliper adapter kits.
- Does NOT have a provision for ABS